Member of the Month
Are you an FBLA member who has been a great leader and contributor in FBLA activities? Well, here is your chance to be recognized for all of your hard work!
Apply for WA State - Member of the Month!
The winners will have a spot in the monthly newsletter highlighting his/her accomplishments!
They will also receive a certificate on stage at SBLC and be a candidate for Member of the Year.
- Download the application, complete the questionnaire and the Acknowledgement Sheet, then send it in.
- Apply by the 15th of the month to qualify to be a candidate (one member per month will be recognized).
The application should be addressed to:
Peter Rustemeyer, State Parliamentarian
42696 SR 23E
Sprague, WA 99032
- All of the application materials should be mailed to the address above or e-mailed to email@example.com
- Application materials must be received by the 15th of the current month
- E-mailing your application is highly recommended, and should include a scanned or photographed copy of your Signatures of Acknowledgment
- If the application is e-mailed, the subject line must read: Member of the Month Application for (Your Name, Capitol Region)
The chosen Member of the Month with be notified by the 25th of the current month and be requested to submit a picture of themselves, which will be published in Washington State FBLA's monthly newsletter and posted on the state web site.