Health and P.E. Teacher at Capital High School
- My name is Doug Galloway and I am in my 20th year of teaching. I am the health and physical fitness teacher, as well as the head of my department, at Capital High School.
My Experience Includes
- 10 years at White River High School teaching Social Studies, Health, and Fitness
- 2 years at Kentwood High School teaching Social Studies
- Capital High School for the last 8 years teaching Social Studies, Health, and Fitness
- My current assignment is 9th Grade Health and Fitness, which consists of half a semester of Health, and half a semester of Physical Fitness.
- Success Oriented Physical Education (S.O.P.E.)
- Strength Training
- View Freshmen Health Syllabus (Word)
- View General CHS P.E. Expectation Sheet (Word)
- CHS Homepage
- Feel free to contact me at any time, with any questions or concerns; I check my email regularly, as well as my classroom telephone periodically, thank you.
- My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- School phone number: 360-596-8230
- Room number: A1