- The Cougar Sports Hotline is updated daily with current information (360) 596-8111.
Athletic Schedules: sscathletics.org
Steve Bellande, 596-8070, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathy Cognasso, Athletic Secretary, 360-596-8070, email@example.com
Ingersoll Stadium: Schedules and Information Students are not allowed to re-enter the facility (gym or stadium) after exiting during a contest.
The Olympia School District Athletics policy states:
• An Athlete must be in full attendance – all classes – in order to participate in a contest.
• An Athlete must be in attendance on a school day to practice.
Excused absences are limited to the following:
• All medical appointments with a note from the practitioner’s office.
• School-related functions (e.g. field trips).
• Religious reasons, with prior notice. (Must be cleared with the Athletic Office)
• Family emergency. (Must be cleared with the Athletic Office)
An athlete who is absent at any point during their scheduled classes must:
1. First check in at the Attendance Office.
2. Sign in at the Athletics Office – and bring the doctor’s note, (if applicable) for approval of the absence