CHS FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Applications are due in the Career Center by April 24th.
The Foundation oversees 40 different scholarships. Submitting one application will allow you to compete for several different ones.
*** Seniors: Check your student email for the Word version of this application ***
Download or View The Most Current List
College Bound Scholarship
The College Bound Scholarship program is an early commitment of state financial aid to eligible students who sign up in middle school and fulfill the scholarship pledge.
View more information here.
Still have more questions? Then visit the website by clicking here.
Helpful Scholarship Tools
- WashBoard http://www.thewashboard.org/login.aspx
- UNIGO https://www.unigo.com/scholarships
- Let's Get Ready Foundation http://www.letsgetready.org/Resources/Resources
- Fast Web www.fastweb.com
- Go College www.gocollege.com
- College Board www.collegeboard.com/splash/
- Petersons www.petersons.com
- Student Aid www.studentaid.ed.gov
- Scholarships www.scholarships.com
- Career One Stop www.careeronestop.org
- Native American Rights Fund http://www.narf.org/nill/resources/scholarships.htm
- Financial Aid for Native American Students (FinAidFinancial Aid for Native American Students (FinAid) www.finaid.org/otheraid/natamind.phtm
- Ayuda Financieria del Estudiante en Espaniol www.finaid.org/otheraid/spanish.phtml
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund http://www.hsf.net/
- Questbridge Scholarship http://www.questbridge.org/
- Asian and Pacific Islander Scholarship Fund http://www.apiasf.org/scholarship_apiasf.html
- Gates Millenium Scholarship http://www.gmsp.org/
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People Scholarship http://www.naacp.org/pages/naacp-scholarships